Posts tagged ‘health care professions council’

Social Worker Tax Rebate

If you are a social worker you are likely to pay subscriptions to an HMRC approved body, which means you can claim tax relief on that…

Read article

Paramedic Tax Rebate

If you are a paramedic or an ambulance worker you may be able to claim a tax rebate. This is because you are allowed to claim…

Read article