Teacher Tax Rebate


teachertaxrebateTeacher? Do you know you could be due a tax rebate?

If you are an education professional you are entitled to tax relief on certain union and professional fees you pay every year. You may also be able to claim tax relief on any clothing and equipment you purchase for teaching PE and sports lessons.  We have an easy to use process to claim any tax relief you are entitled to. 

Thousands of teachers miss out every year because they have failed to claim the tax relief they are entitled to within HMRC’s deadline.

Click here to find out how much you could be due and claim now!

If you pay professional and union subscriptions to the NUT, NASUWT, ATL, GTC, IfL, NAHT, NPH, Voice, EIS, ASCL, UCU or another approved body you are entitled to tax relief. 

Click here to see HMRC’s full list of approved bodies.

If you teach PE or sports lessons you can also claim tax relief on the cost of any sports clothing you buy for this purpose. 

Click here to see explanation of this from HMRC’s manual.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: